If your editing screen (in pages, posts, sermons, etc.) is missing editing components or information that was currently published, your browser may need to be reset to work with the recent update. Begin by clearing cookies and cache in your browser settings. Instructions for major web browsers are provided below.
Important: Clearing all cookies and site data stored by the web browser may sign you out of websites and remove offline web content
For Chrome, once you have navigated to the "Clear Browsing Data" page (see instructions here), please:
- Make sure to uncheck any boxes that you don't want to clear
- Make sure to check the boxes titled "Cookies and other site plugin data" and "Cached images and files"
- Click the "clear browsing data" button.
For Firefox, once you have navigated to "Cookies and Data" section (see instructions here), please:
- Make sure to check both boxes, "Cookies and Site Data" and "Cached Web Content"
- Click the "Clear" button
For Edge, once you have navigated to "Privacy and Services" page (see instructions here), please:
- Click "Choose what to clear" under the "Clear browsing data" section
- Make sure to select "All time" under the drop down for "Time range"
- Make sure the boxes for "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files" are checked
- Click "Clear now"