Publicize makes it easy to share your site’s posts on several social media networks automatically when you publish a new post.
Step 1 - Create a WordPress.com Account
Please note that WordPress.com is not the same thing as your WordPress Dashboard.
- Go to https://wordpress.com/
- Click "Create Website"
- On Step 1 of 4, click "Skip" at the bottom of the page
- On Step 2 of 4, enter any domain name or keyword, then click the "Free" button
- On Step 3 of 4, click the "Free" option
- On Step 4 of 4, create your account (email address, username, and password)
Step 2 - Connect Jetpack to your WordPress.com Account
Back in your WordPress dashboard...
- Click on Jetpack in the left sidebar
- Click on the big button which says "Link Your Account to WordPress.com"
- Follow the directions on screen to finish making the connection
Step 3 - Connect Publicize to Your Social Media Account(s)
Back in the WordPress dashboard...
1. Go to any post to edit it, or create a new post
2. While on the post editing screen, click on the "Show" link below "Publicize."
3. Click on the name of the social network to which you want to connect, then follow the directions on screen.
More info: https://jetpack.me/support/publicize/